Sweet Collections Tampa Camel Shoulder BagSKU: 93 Emily
This trendy shoulder bag from the Sweet Collections is both fashionable and practical. The bag is made from supple leather (cow) and features several useful storage pockets. There is no more need to carry a separate bag for your diabetes care kit, because this practical bag offers discrete storage for all your equipment. Now you can look stylish wherever you go and still have plenty of room for everything you need for your daily schedule.
The bag has a closable pocket specifically for your diabetes care equipment. Now you can carry your test strips, insulin and glucagon with you every day without any problem. The workable elasticated straps will hold things like your lancing device and insulin pen. So, no more rummaging around in your bag for your diabetes equipment - now you can find everything you need at once. In addition, the bag has plenty of space for a snack for the road. The bag also has handy storage pockets for your phone, make-up and car keys. The shoulder bag features a handy keyring so you will never lose your keys again! Now you can store all your things stored safely and neatly.
This bag is very comfortable to use, thanks to the adjustable shoulder strap. It’s perfect for a day’s shopping or an evening out, yet extremely practical for the office or school too. This shoulder bag is available in as many as four different colours for a perfect match with your outfit.
The most important features:
- Size: width 22.00 cm x height 17.00 cm x depth 7.00 cm
- Type of shoulder strap: Detachable and adjustable
- Closing mechanism: Zip closure
- Number of pockets: 4
- Number of pockets on the inside: 3, including 2 with zips
- Number of pockets on the outside: 1, including 1 with zips
- Telephone pocket: Yes
- Key cord: Yes
- What can I carry in it: Glucose monitor, lancing device, test strips, dextrose and needles
- Material: Leather
- Tampa leather is cow leather that has been dyed by hand. Then each item is coated with wax to give it a “vintage” look. That is why no two items are ever the same. This procedure makes the natural variances, such as differences in colour and insect bites, more visible and highlights the originality and authenticity of the this unique leather product.